Jeanne_媛.

Working day ♡
Thursday, 3 October 2013 | 0 Comment |
I get a job on the next day right after my trial exam. Btw I just work for one day as a part-time-job at One Utama. I think this is my first time working at so far place. I like to experience different kind of jobs in different places. Anyway this job was invited by my boyfie. Its another nice memory since last time we worked together at Sherpshedoo for an event. And yet glad to have this time again :)
We departed at 830am something by using our favourite apps > Waze to reach there. We reached there around 10am and try to find our booth. As it's weekday, we have no sales at all whole the day. It is actually quite boring D: But ok laaa luckily the payment is high *RM150 per day* Heheh. Just me and him work at that time with an agent. Our job is to promote The Star bundle package for one year. The package contains hardcopy, epapers and eflavour. Bla bla bla.....

*BreakTime*

Luckily we can go for lunch together *Whheee* Finally can be like pattor de pattern xD We went sushi king to have our lunch. LAST DAY OF BONANZA. After one hour break, we forced to continue the boring work :|
We are bored untill have time to play Bingo HAHA.
Standing...........
Chit-chating........
Playing.........
Finally, its time to go home. The agent left us go earlier since there are 'no business' :D






Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post