Jeanne_媛.

#WhatADay
Sunday, 8 September 2013 | 0 Comment |
Both of us join Run For Peace today. It is my first time taking part in this run. Actually I registered with my classmates but end up i just run all the way with ma boy. *Actually walking more than running larh Hahah*  Its about 10am after the run, we decided to have dim sum as our breakfast at Hai Tian Lou *Wearing these sport wear with smelly odour to the QUITE high-class restaurant* Anyway its been long time I didnt eat Dim Sum *Nommmmm*
Noon, I attended a callygraphy's friend exhibit. I am proud of him *Congratulation and finally* We have been exhibited together before in two years ago I think. And when is my turn ? Heheh *Cant wait*
After that we have simply dessert in the rainy day. And this is how I spent this Sunday without any tuition. What a day ♡




The day we have exhibit together C: *字在四方*

Dessert in the rainy day <3

Best driver (Y)

























Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post