One day trip with beloved family * 09082013 *
Tuesday, 13 August 2013 | 0 Comment |
Waked up early in the morning on this Friday. *5am* Finally..I could escaped from boringness ! Since last night was my moody night ~TT~ *Thursday night*
We went to Broga Hill today. However, hiking is really not my strengths because I panted easily *weak stamina* Hmmmmm. The hill is about 1.7km and we took about half and hour to reach the peak. The hardest part for me is when to reach the peak. Its damn slant. Ohyaaaa I need to mention that I have Acrophobia (afraid of heights) I felt fainted when I am in high places. And so it became the hardest challenges for me (N)~ *bang*
STATION 1 : BROGA HILL
^ The top view of broga hill
They named the hill as 茅草山
See ! How slant is it and the ground is totally flat. Have to be very careful to avoid from slipping.
I am the one with cap *Takut pattern* Up that was my mummy.
I am the one with cap *Takut pattern* Up that was my mummy.
PS: I squatted down all the way LOL as its really look high. Salute my dad > still standing
Dad is always the best guide leader for me <3
The only thing must do with the sunrise :D
We are The King Of The World !
Am hungry and trying my very best to eat you , SUN.
Actually I am scared to stand on this huge stone
In order to take more photos, I conquerred it :D
Says BELLO to this *England goddess*
I am proud as just few of us successed to climb to the peak (Y)
My family
STATION 2 : 石哪督TEMPLE
After that, we took the same time back to the land. I started feel faint. I felt a very pain feeling on my hindbrain. However I feel better after awhile. Our next station is the famous temple named 石哪督. I went there before and its nothing special. The only one that attract me is the drawbridge. I never seen that before when I have been here. Its something new at there I think.
Nah, the high place again *晕*
My jimui > Jamie
And me
PS: Spot the 孙悟空statue at the left top side
*Ignore my cacat face*
Yeahhh this captured by me LOL
*sowhat?!*
PS: I run all the way down to capture this leh *feeling cheh*
Incidentally have a selca with drawbridge too :目
STATION 3 : GRILLED FISH BREAKFAST
*11:30am* Breakfast time. We're hungry after hiking. My cousie have introduced us the famous delicacy nearby here. All the food here are grilled and served. Even the vegetables too. They have a lots of flavor and the price is concrete. Luckily we reached there earlier because there are full of people after that (Y)
PS : All the fish here are African fish
The tradisional way of grilling
Nyonya flavor
Asam flavor
Salted flavor
Black pepper flavor
*Hungry not?*
STATION 4 : SEMENYIH WATERFALL
After breakfast, we are heading to waterfall. All of us are too excited as our body have a very bad smell after sweating. But..... we failed to have fun at there as there are full of people especially indianss *racial discrimination* and there is not enough place to accommodate our group memberss * About 30+ members*.
Another reason is that the environment at there was really bad. DIRTY SHIT. I am so scared and feeling unwell to have fun at there. ITS REALLY DIRTY *vomit* Rubbish everywhere and even have people open burning at there ! What makes people worry is.... I saw a signboard mentioned that those who are burning at here have to pay about RM50,000 /,\
The only photo taken by brother
STATION 5 : GOLD COAST SEPANG
This is the first time I went there and think to have a vacation at there before but the hotel rental is quite expensive. We walk along the beach and enjoy the beach view with flying kites.

Found this dead fish beside the beach *kesian*
Used to capture this colourful scene *Love it*
*Hate that I am always look nerd in photo that taken by others*
FIRST TRY WITH THIS FUN TOY
We spent RM85 on three go-kart single and one go-kart double ride. We are only given 5minutes to ride this. Quiet expensive wey.. but I never regret to play this :DD
Go-kart racing
Heh I am on the ride ! ITS REALLY FUN YEAHHHHH
I speed on all the way HAHA *COOL*
PS : Behind that was my father and younger brother. My dad look cute right? Hahah
My second brother and jamie with her sister
STATION 6 : GOLD COAST MORIB
Last station for today and finally I blog until tired liaoooooo @~@
Just show some photos below :
The sunset <3 Its taken by my aunty. Feel so romantic right. *awesome shoot*
Our group members (Y)
Selca~ C:
。。。。。。。。
That's all <3
。。。。。。。。






















One day trip with beloved family * 09082013 *