Missing YOU.
Day1, day2, 3 , 4 ........day12 and still counting on. I miss you already my dear. Due to your final exam, we didnt meet up for so long days.. *nearly three weeks* And finally today is your last day exam. BUT you still want me to wait you for more 5 days :C
Because of a trip with coursemates. *graduate soon* However, you promised that this would be the first time and also last time didnt meet up with me for so long.*pampering*
。。。。。。。。
Waiting for you
。。。。。。。。
Thanks for reading :)
Older Post . Newer Post
Owner
Short Biodata
Name: Lim Yuan Ling
Known as: Jeanne
Age: 19 years young
Status: In a relationship
Country: Malaysia
Fav. Colours: Black, Blue, and Soft Blue
Language: Chinese and English
Hobby: Hunting for delicacy ,blogging ,shopping,listen to song,dating
Fav Quotes: I am who I am
Contact Me:
Facebook
Likes:
♥ Eating♥ Blogging♥ Greyson♥ Chocolates♥ Ice Cream♥ Tweet Addict♥ Spongebob Squarepants♥ Black+White♥ Sleeping♥ Natural Beauty
Dislikes
✖ Haters✖ Liars✖ Frog✖

Missing YOU.
Day1, day2, 3 , 4 ........day12 and still counting on. I miss you already my dear. Due to your final exam, we didnt meet up for so long days.. *nearly three weeks* And finally today is your last day exam. BUT you still want me to wait you for more 5 days :C
Because of a trip with coursemates. *graduate soon* However, you promised that this would be the first time and also last time didnt meet up with me for so long.*pampering*
。。。。。。。。
Waiting for you
。。。。。。。。
Older Post . Newer Post