2.8.2013
TGIF ! Hi all, am in the car right now and on the way home from school. Felt like to blog now. Heh.
HOLIDAY IS COMING ! *hoooooray* Two weeks holidays..Any plan anyone?
Hmmmm. I have to attend quite a lot of tuition class anyway ~T_T~ But still, its a must to relax and enjoy myself :) Etc: Gathering with primary classmates and also form teacher, hang out with form6 classmates, foster (who gonna go for uni life) , visit to malay classmate's house(HariRaya) and also having vacation with family ~^O^~ Yeepee.... Would be a busy holiday. However, I must have a timetable for revision !!
*ENJOY HOLIDAY GUYS*
Thanks for reading :)
Older Post . Newer Post
Owner
Short Biodata
Name: Lim Yuan Ling
Known as: Jeanne
Age: 19 years young
Status: In a relationship
Country: Malaysia
Fav. Colours: Black, Blue, and Soft Blue
Language: Chinese and English
Hobby: Hunting for delicacy ,blogging ,shopping,listen to song,dating
Fav Quotes: I am who I am
Contact Me:
Facebook
Likes:
♥ Eating♥ Blogging♥ Greyson♥ Chocolates♥ Ice Cream♥ Tweet Addict♥ Spongebob Squarepants♥ Black+White♥ Sleeping♥ Natural Beauty
Dislikes
✖ Haters✖ Liars✖ Frog✖

2.8.2013
TGIF ! Hi all, am in the car right now and on the way home from school. Felt like to blog now. Heh.
HOLIDAY IS COMING ! *hoooooray* Two weeks holidays..Any plan anyone?
Hmmmm. I have to attend quite a lot of tuition class anyway ~T_T~ But still, its a must to relax and enjoy myself :) Etc: Gathering with primary classmates and also form teacher, hang out with form6 classmates, foster (who gonna go for uni life) , visit to malay classmate's house(HariRaya) and also having vacation with family ~^O^~ Yeepee.... Would be a busy holiday. However, I must have a timetable for revision !!
*ENJOY HOLIDAY GUYS*
Older Post . Newer Post