Island Trip
Late post for our Holiday Trip >>>
I had this AWESOME trip with my classmates after the torturing final !
_28.5.2013_
Finally reached..... JETTY after 9hours journey. *7AM*
Destination 1 : Pulau perhentian
The feeling like 'cant wait for...' *Excited* :)
Ready for snorkelling
Destination 2 : Pulau Redang
MOMOCHA <3 This is the second time I came here since 3 years ago. * Happy*
Playing with the kitty spec :D
*Take 1*
*Take 2*
This is what attract meeee ! Just right beside the beach * Awwwwwww* I wish I can work there Hah.
Captured by WY.
Destination 3 : Lang Tengah
LOVE YOU YOU ISLAND <3
How long I wish to come here. And finally :) The main reason I wish to come here is because of the movie 夏日乐悠悠 which the actor is Eddy Peng & Angelababy. Heh.
Snorkelling time <3
We saw huge turtle , a group of shark , corals , nemo fish , starfish and others. Its really Amazing :) And thanks to the photograher WY to capture this memorable moment. *He felt faint so he leave on the boat HAHA*
。。。。。。。。。
GOODBYE ISLAND !
。。。。。。。。。
Thanks for reading :)
. Newer Post
Owner
Short Biodata
Name: Lim Yuan Ling
Known as: Jeanne
Age: 19 years young
Status: In a relationship
Country: Malaysia
Fav. Colours: Black, Blue, and Soft Blue
Language: Chinese and English
Hobby: Hunting for delicacy ,blogging ,shopping,listen to song,dating
Fav Quotes: I am who I am
Contact Me:
Facebook
Likes:
♥ Eating♥ Blogging♥ Greyson♥ Chocolates♥ Ice Cream♥ Tweet Addict♥ Spongebob Squarepants♥ Black+White♥ Sleeping♥ Natural Beauty
Dislikes
✖ Haters✖ Liars✖ Frog✖

Island Trip
Late post for our Holiday Trip >>>
I had this AWESOME trip with my classmates after the torturing final !
_28.5.2013_
Finally reached..... JETTY after 9hours journey. *7AM*
Destination 1 : Pulau perhentian
The feeling like 'cant wait for...' *Excited* :)
Ready for snorkelling
Destination 2 : Pulau Redang
MOMOCHA <3 This is the second time I came here since 3 years ago. * Happy*
Playing with the kitty spec :D
*Take 1*
*Take 2*
This is what attract meeee ! Just right beside the beach * Awwwwwww* I wish I can work there Hah.
Captured by WY.
Destination 3 : Lang Tengah
LOVE YOU YOU ISLAND <3
How long I wish to come here. And finally :) The main reason I wish to come here is because of the movie 夏日乐悠悠 which the actor is Eddy Peng & Angelababy. Heh.
Snorkelling time <3
We saw huge turtle , a group of shark , corals , nemo fish , starfish and others. Its really Amazing :) And thanks to the photograher WY to capture this memorable moment. *He felt faint so he leave on the boat HAHA*
。。。。。。。。。
GOODBYE ISLAND !
。。。。。。。。。
. Newer Post